Unreal Tournament 2003
|Игра компании||Digital Extremes|
|Рейтинг пользователя:||8.5/10 - 8 votes|
|Оцените эту игру:|
|Смотрите также:||Unreal Tournament Series, Old School Games, First Person Shooter, Arena Shooters|
Unreal Tournament is a 1st person shooter game, which allows players to control the battle plan and engage in combat. The game was developed by joint efforts of two developing giants Digital Extremes & Epic Games. In Unreal Tournament the players get to experience a different sort of futuristic gameplay or you can say it lets players experience an UNREAL gameplay. Unreal Tournament is a sequel to the original Unreal game series. The game allows players both first player and multiplayer gaming mode. The sequel comes with additional features so the players can engage in the futuristic game, which also has the elements of the original game.
The basic concept of the game is that it is set in the year 2291, where players get to engage in combat, and having control of the gameplay, which is much like the previous series.
The game takes place in 2291, in which you have to engage in combat with your opponent, forming a team and leading it after that, you climb up the ladder against the champion in a duel for the epic title. Even if you don’t have internet, the players can still play this game by engaging in combat with the AI bots. The additional features of the game are that the players can now access up to eight game modes, which are:
- Deathmatch: The players have to frag the other opponents to get the top score, in every possible way.
- Team Deathmatch: After a team is created, it goes to compete directly for being the best dueler.
- Capture the Flag: In this game mode, the players are required to breach the base of the enemy, seize the enemy flag, and then carry it to their base. If they are successful in doing so, they get a point.
- Double Domination: In this mode, the teams have to capture two different points on the map. If they are successful in keeping the points captured for a specific time period then they get a point.
- Bombing run: In Bombing run, the player’s job is to capture the ball, like in football and must score a goal in the enemy’s goalpost to secure points. In this, players are also allowed to pass it over to their other team players. The game can get pretty brutal, as several players get killed. Then there is the ball launcher. It is then another feature, which is used to move the ball if a player is injured. Scoring a goal gives the players 3 points, and touchdowns receive 7 points.
- Last Man Standing: The name is suggestive of what happens in this mode, the last standing players who still have lives is the winner of the match.
- Invasion: Every player gets to have one life, in the invasion, the players tend to try and kill the AI alien who is trying to invade.
- Mutant: The player who draws first blood turns into a mutant and the mutant gets to enjoy some amazing features including unlimited ammo.
Final Rating: On a scale of 1-10, this game would be an 8/10.
Скачать Unreal Tournament 2003
- PC-совместимый ПК
- Операционные системы: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
First There Was UnrealII, the sequel to the ground-breaking FPS that promised to deliver single and multiplayer fragging in spades. Then we heard a rumour about the existence of Unreal Tournament 2, the sequel to the multiplayer-only ZONE favourite that was due to follow. Then just to make it even more confusing, we were told that Unreal II was going to be called Unreal Episode II and that it wasn't going to feature multiplayer. Then Unreal Tournament 2 turned into Unreal Tournament 2003, despite the fact that it's going to be released in June 2002. And just to make matters worse we've all heard of a game called Unreal Warfare, due possibly at some point next year. What are they trying to do, mess with our heads?
They needn't have bothered because the latest batch of screenshots from Unreal Tournament 2003 has already done it good and proper. They don't need an introduction, just take a look, and while you're at it bear in mind that we've just been whisked away to a secret location for a three-hour fragfest with the latest code - and it plays just as good as it looks. Jealous?