Goofy's Hysterical History Tour
|Рейтинг редактора:||7/10, based on 3 reviews|
|Рейтинг пользователя:||7.3/10 - 3 votes|
|Оцените эту игру:|
|Смотрите также:||Disney Games|
Goofy's finally got a game he can sink his teeth into. This game takes Disney's lovable bumbler and gives him an appropriately offbeat adventure that's tough, but loads of fun.
Goofy's got big problems. He's a janitor in a museum, and he's got to make sure everything's shipshape in four new exhibits for the grand opening. The museum's curator, Professor Ludwig Von Drake, has promised to make Goofy the head janitor if he does a good job. However, Goofy's long-time arch-rival Pete is intent on snagging the head janitor job for himself, and to get it he's sabotaging Goofy (who's pretty good at sabotaging himself, anyway). Pete hides important items from each exhibit, so Goofy's got to find them or risk Von Drake's legendary wrath.
As Goofy enters each of the four huge exhibits, he starts daydreaming and imagines he's really back in four historical eras: Prehistoric, Medieval, Colonial America, and the Wild West. This means you get to guide Goofy as he battles Pete's nasty ancestors and a slew of other odd and imaginative creatures. Each exhibit contains several levels with clever obstacles and enemies that match the theme. For example, in Colonial America, Goofy scales the rooftops of a colonial city and battles Weasles with muskets. In the Prehistoric exhibit, Goofy rides a unicycle across the backs of giant dinosaurs and fights an egg-tossing, Neanderthal progenitor of Pete.
ProTip: To reach difficult objects, you can jump and use the Extend- O-Hand at the same time.
Goofy navigates through each exhibit in hop-n-bop-style game play Innovative twists make the game more complicated and far more challenging than average action/adventure fare. Namely, he has some new inventions -- the Extend-O-Hand and his Gooftraptions. Goofy uses his Extend-O-Hand to climb, to swing, and to reach things that are too high for him to grab normally. As he shuffles through each exhibit, he'll find attachments for his Extend-O- Hand that give him other useful abilities, as well. For example, the Boxing Glove gives him a one-two punch that'll take out Pete's ancestors in seconds. Other attachments include a special Boot, a Propeller, and the Goofball Glove.
Also scattered through each exhibit are Gooftraptions. These include the Goofball Funnel, a special Birdhouse, a Factory Whistle, a wacky Cuckoo Clock, Fire works, and the Goofball Popper. Each of these can help Goofy in some way. For example, when Goofy slaps the Factory Whistle with his Extend- O-Hand, it blows and all the enemies take a coffee break.
To defeat Prehistoric Pete, wheel from side to side on your unicycle, dodge the eggs he tosses, and then jump on his head. This is safer than trying to move in and punch him.
Goofy also stumbles across a gaggle of other gatherables. He picks up Balloons to earn extra lives, Goobers and Goof-Ups to restore his life, and Goofballs to enable him to fire at his enemies.
Goofy Graphics and Sounds
Disney always carefully controls how their characters are depicted in games, and Goofy's looking good here. The Goofster, as well as Pete and the rest of the gang, were drawn nicely as large sprites. Goofy's got a number of humorous animations, and he lumbers along the same way he does in his cartoons. Each exhibit is rendered beautifully, with interesting background detail and unusual scenery. The music's somewhat repetitive, but the digitized voice of Goofy saying the old standards like "Gawrsh" and "Un, Unh" are great.
- Goofy can grab things diagonally. This comes in handy when you have to grab tricky blocks, like this one in the Prehistoric Exhibit.
- It you destroy your enemies by punching them, they'll turn into Balloons, which give you extra lives, if you jump on them, they won't.
Goofy's three-button controls are somewhat tricky. Walking and jumping are no problem, but trying to get the Extend-O- Hand to operate reliably makes you feel as klutzy as Goofy -- and very frustrated. It frequently doesn't grab and hold on when you need it to, usually sending Goofy plummeting to his doom. The third button makes for easy swapping between Extend-O-Hand attachments.
- You can't destroy the frogs in the Prehistoric Exhibit. All you can do is stun them, and then move on quickly.
- Beware of this lovesick bird in the Colonial America Exhibit Try to take her out before she comes after Goofy, or she'll cause major damage.
- Watch out for puffs of smoke coming out of chimneys in the Colonial America Exhibit
Hysterical History Tour is geared for intermediate to advanced players, so it will make beginners will feel pretty goofy. The game's precise hop-n-bop requirements, combined with tricky Extend-O-Hand swinging and jumping maneuvers and the unreliable Extend-O-Hand controls, make this game tough -- even on the Simple setting.
- When you reach the second cliff in the Wild West Exhibit, take the upper route via the blocks in the air. The route along the face of the cliff is nearly impossible to navigate.
- If you run from the Bees in the Wild West, they'll continue to follow you. Instead, turn and face away from them so that they'll fly in close, then quickly turn back and clobber them with the Extend-O-Hand.
Not A Museum Piece
Despite the high frustration factor, this game's a fitting saga for the Goofster. An appropriately quirky story line, tons of wacky contraptions, and of course, the "dawg" himself, make this more than just average action/adventure fare. lt's...well...Goofy!
Скачать Goofy's Hysterical History Tour
- PC-совместимый ПК
- Операционные системы: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/2000/Vista/WinXP
- Игровые режимы: Одиночная игра
- Up, Down, Left, Right - Arrow keys
- Start - Enter (Pause, Menu select, Skip intro, Inventory)
- "A" Gamepad button - Ctrl (usually Jump or Change weapon)
- "B" button - Space (Jump, Fire, Menu select)
- "C" button - Left Shift (Item select)
Use the F12 key to toggle mouse capture / release when using the mouse as a controller.
- Manufacturer: Absolute
- Machine: Genesis
The Goofmeister just isn't done justice this time around - it simply isn't up to the level of the other Disney video game releases. The control isn't the greatest, and there are too many cheap hits to really make it enjoyable.
It's the big opening of the Ludwig Von Drake History Museum, and Professor Von Drake wants everything just right. So he's decided to have a talk with the janitor, Goofy, to make sure there are no slip-ups. It seems that nasty old Pete has been telling the Professor about Goofy's mistakes. Goofy knows that he can do the job. His new invention, the Extend-O-Hand, can make his duties easier to perform. Little does Goofy know that Pete will switch things around the main exhibit to make Goofy get fired.
There are four main exhibits in the museum: Prehistoric, Medieval, Colonial American, and Wild West. Goofy being himself, starts to daydream and knocks himself out imagining he's actually a part of the exhibit. It's up to you to travel through that exhibit world, avoiding Pete's ancestors.
Скриншоты и видео
Скриншоты Sega Genesis/Mega Drive
Больше игр Диснея
- Mickey Mania - Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse
- Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers
- Mickey's Speedway USA
- Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
- Jungle Book
- Cars Mater National Championship
- История игрушек: Большой побег
- Disney's Tarzan: Untamed
- The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle