Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
|Игра компании||Blitz Games Studios|
|Платформы:||PC, Playstation 3|
|Рейтинг редактора:||7.5/10, based on 1 review|
|Рейтинг пользователя:||8.7/10 - 11 votes|
|Оцените эту игру:|
|Смотрите также:||Disney Games, Mickey Games|
If you are like many other millions of people and long for a classic Mickey Mouse adventure, you have many options today. One of the most recent releases in the growing collection of virtual Mickey games includes Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two.
Released in 2012, the game has become a bit of a classic but definitely ticks quite a lot of boxes for those who want a platformer in the classic Mickey style. If you happened to play other popular 3D games such as the more modern Mario games, including the likes of Mario Odyssey, you should find enough gameplay similarities here to make the experience very satisfying indeed.
A return to the classics
The game itself focuses on the tale of two Mickey Mouse style characters, with Mickey and Oswald teaming up to try and save the magical world of Wasteland. If you are not aware, Oswald is a popular rabbit cartoon character from the 1920s who was very similar to Mickey in terms of his look and style. However, despite Oswald being a major part of the original Walt Disney works, a fallout eventually meant that Oswald was removed and Mickey Mouse was created.
The return of Oswald can help to bring back a sense of old-school and classic Disney games and animations. The cartoon nature of the game paired with both Mickey and Oswald working as a duo helps to create a fun, satisfying platformer with enough atmosphere and charisma to convince most to give it a go.
Mixed madness, but fun thanks to Mickey
The problem with the game is that it really adds nothing new or innovative to the platforming industry. It is not a game-changer by any means; it is a by-the-numbers, linear puzzle solver that has you work as either Mickey or Oswald (or both, in co-op) and save the world of Wasteland together.
You do this by solving all manner of standard puzzles, often getting frustrated at how useless Oswald can be when controlled by the AI.
You will also find that the game can be quite frustrating as it has many technical limits and issues that can make the gameplay feel janky and lacking in the right flow. Overall, though, it is a decent enough gaming experience that, for kids especially, is sure to give them a happy fill of Mickey Mouse inspired platform gaming.
- Interesting enough designs, bringing back a classic hero in the process.
- Impressive attention to detail in the level and character design.
- Great for kids and for brothers/sisters to partner through together.
- Outdated AI makes playing the game an obvious frustrating today.
- Technical and graphical problems can make progression needlessly hard.
- Lack of innovation and development on the platforming side means repetition.
Скачать Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Скриншоты и видео
Скриншоты Playstation 3
Больше игр Диснея
- Mickey Mania - Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse
- Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers
- Mickey's Speedway USA
- Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure
- Cars Mater National Championship
- Mickey Mouse - Castle of Illusion
- История игрушек: Большой побег
- The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle
- The Emperor's New Groove
- Disney's Tarzan: Untamed